Monday, July 6, 2009

6 Months!!!!!


We can't believe that half of a year has gone by with our new little addition. It has been a steep learning curve. If there really are "easy" babies out there we didn't get one but he has been well worth any extra work. He is just as expressive in both positive and negative ways. His flirty smiles at ladies when we are at the grocery store melts hearts and he reserves the all gums, eyes closed smiles for mom and dad. He is also the only 2 day old I had ever seen arch his back and go stiff as a board to convey his discontent for being asked to eat....by the way...he still does that. He's fiery and passionate and motivated and has the strong will of his daddy that will push him through tough times. I can already see so many amazing things for him. Meanwhile you have to just laugh at most of his antics and his silly behavior because he changes so quickly. What has stayed the same are his blue eyes and blond hair. He is still long and lean and my little jumping bean. I still get on picture taking rampages, and I did the day he turned 6 months! Oh, and there's a shout out to the KC Royals...I still have hope.

2 comments: