Monday, July 13, 2009

A Birthday Surprise!



I had a wonderful 28th birthday this year! On the actual day of, my parents surprised me by showing up on my doorstep, birthday cake in hand to spend my birthday with me. It was so special. They had plotted and planned to fly down here and rent a car to show up on my doorstep on the big day. It was so amazing of them! I was greeted by many phone calls and well wishes through other mediums. So thank you all for a fabulous day! Even Hayden behaved for me that day. Grandma and Grandpa stayed awhile and we went to a few places like the aquarium and the botanical gardens. Hayden's come a long way as far as his observation. He actually watched the sharks and sea turtles and sting rays. So it was more fun for him. I love watching him learn new things. Anyway, I also had a cookout with some friends here in town and it was fun as well! So here's to 4 days of birthday celebration. I think all birthdays should be celebrated for at least 4 days if not have an entire week dedicated to them!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun surprise! Glad your parents could come down...although I still wish you were in Kansas!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete