Sunday, November 1, 2009

10 Months!!!


Every month I report on here that Hayden has turned yet another month older, my heart is joyful but also a little saddened. Everyday when I stop to look at our lives that seem to be passing so quickly, I'm grateful for the moments when God opens my eyes to the gift I've been given. He blesses me many times daily. And when each of those moments is occurring I swear time slows down for just a few seconds and my heart wells up with so much happiness I wish I could bottle everything about that moment. And each night when my little boy goes to bed, I am so grateful that God has been so gracious to give me all that He has. Praise God for all that we have and especially for the last 10 months Hayden has been ours to care for and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment