Friday, January 15, 2010

First Haircut

Before

During

After

Well, a few hairs were looking kind of scraggily and then there ended up being more hairs and pretty soon we had to get out the buzzers. Hayden wasn't fond of the vibration on his head, so lets just say its not the best haircut. You might not be able to tell the difference in a picture but his hair is definitely shorter. I also discovered that even babies need a conditioning element to their hair. The soap you use on their body just doesn't cut it and down here in 2% humidity, you have to condition, condition, condition. Surely Aveeno was thinking of us when their made their moisturizing shampoo. Anyway, he's freshly shorn and shiny now. PS-I can't believe that I haven't gotten ONE comment on his funny faces entry. I thought it was my best work all year people! If you missed it its in December 2009. I look at it when I need a laugh anyway. Another PS. Prayers for Hayden's health. He's been sick for 12 days now with a GI issue (either nasty virus or new allergy issue or combo-pediatrician's don't know). He eats very little and has lost weight (not a big guy to begin with) and we'll just say has a few wardrobe changes per day.

2 comments:

  1. I loved the funny faces post, I am just not a big blog commentor. I never know what to say. Anyways, Brad is gone for a month so give me a call soon!
    Janell
    P.S. We will be praying for Hayden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Hayden right now! Adorable pic's of the haircut, and adorable funny faces, too. :)

    ReplyDelete