Thursday, February 17, 2011

4 Months!





Clare is just a great little baby girl. She rises a little earlier than we’d like most days, but at least she does it with great joy. You can’t hardly even be mad when you walk in as she starts kicking her little legs and smiling when she sees you. At 4 months she can roll over now both ways, from belly to back and back to belly. She’s doing baby sit ups constantly (I could use to do a few of those) to get stronger and can almost sit unattended. Her legs are strong and she loves to stand holding nothing but your fingers for 10 or more minutes at a time. I can’t keep things out of her mouth so we have to monitor her brother’s sharing spirit when it comes to toys. I tell her everyday that I love her joyful heart and her joy is from the Lord. Her scripture verse is “Be joyful always” 1 Thessalonians 5:16. It is a beautiful and direct command from the Lord and I already am taught by her because she embraces that command and obeys it fully. I am so blessed by her.




Studio pictures we had taken of Clare at 4 months

No comments:

Post a Comment