Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Girl's Weekend

Clare and I just got back a few days ago from our California Girl's Weekend. We went out for a wedding of one of my good friends and a friend for 22 years. Clare was the flower girl in the wedding. I was the flower girl carrier since she didn't decide to up and walk at 9 months. During our trip we found some time to visit Huntington Beach which was just down Pacific Coast Highway from where we were staying. It was the first time Clare will have seen the ocean officially. I think we'll have to go back to refresh her memory however. I had to visit the water (which I miss so much and I love the ocean) and we had a leisurely breakfast down on Main Street. So fun! But so tiring.






When back at the hotel it was all that I could do to get the girl off the phone. Text, text, text. I mean, come on!


At the wedding itself with my pretty little flower girl.


With a group of friends from high school at the wedding and the bride herself

Dancing in the fountain or at least trying to convince Clare to cool off her little feet that way.


1 comment:

  1. You girls look beautiful! Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete