Sunday, May 20, 2012

If There Isn't Dirt in the Tub, You Didn't Play Hard Enough

 I cannot resist a good mood shoot at bathtime.  When they aren't super tired and playful bathtime can be a lot of fun.  I found some sensitive skin bubble bath that we'll give a spin sometime soon.  That should be fun for them!

Always lining things up.  I'm sure this means he's a genius.  Just kidding.



She loves to "dip" and float on her back.
 We love discovering all the new (and free things that are around us).  The other day we went to a new 139 acre park that I completely overlooked that is less than a mile and half away from our new house.  We played and enjoyed the scenery there and took a picnic dinner. 






So picturesque!



Amazingly, he never fell.



Pure joy playing!  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment