Monday, August 13, 2012

July...from the late perspective of August

 Well, I'm a little, okay a lot behind.  I have a good reason.  These pictures were too cute (in my humble opinion) not to post.  Especially for Aunt Michelle, my faithful blog reader, who has been so kind not to mention my failure to post in well over a month.  Our 4th was low key.  It was very hot.  We did a short parade in our neighborhood around the fishing pond, followed by popcicles which turned our children patriotic colors.  We had a relaxing day with snap pops to conclude.  I'm going to embrace our children's lack of expectation for awhile.  I'll save my major fireworks buying until they've discovered that.  There was a burn ban anyway.  They had a blast.





Couldn't quite finish the race...glad that Dad was with her and not me.  She'd have been walking.



A firecracker in herself







No comments:

Post a Comment