Monday, September 21, 2009

Date Night!!!!

Finally went on a date together this last week to a Brad Paisley Concert (with Dierks Bentley and Jimmy Wayne.) It was a really great concert, if you enjoy country, and would recommend it. Though I swear my hearing took a hit that night. We were probably the only ones there fashioning homemade earplugs out of scrap paper. I must be getting older. Either way, even the Lord was being supportive of our efforts to get some time together because he stopped the rain (after it had been raining all day), I'm sure just for us. Sorry, no pictures of little man, this entry. But he's a cutey-pie still!

3 comments:

  1. Very Cool -- looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Date nights are the best! I love his 8 months pictures - he is such a cutie!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ALL ARE SUCH A CUTE FAMILY:))) OH I'M PART OF IT:)))))

    ReplyDelete