Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Button Pushing and Other things

How is it that a toddler has radar on how and when to push your buttons? Hayden apparently has the magical ability every 5 seconds or so to zone in on exactly the precise activity that will make my miraculously low blood pressure this pregnancy (thank God) soar. What? Mommy is having a stressful moment trying to negotiate pricing with someone who is blatantly trying to rip her off? Now would be a good time to give my stuffed animal a swim in the dog bowl. Or maybe I'll just pull my pants down and then cry when I can't walk or run very well. Anyway the last one made me laugh because I love his little non-baby legs. Hope all of you buttons are unpushed out there.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's something in the atmosphere, because mine all seem to be pushed, too, but for far less important or adorable reasons. Hang in there! ::wink::

    ReplyDelete