Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Big Boy and A Mobile Girl

So, here is baby girl Clare. She is mostly a happy little girl. She is now crawling a bit but is creative in how she gets around by rolling like a Team 6 Navy Seal, army crawling, face dives forward and now the ever classic crawl intermingled in there. If you turn your back on her, you will most likely find her under a piece of furniture.

Exhibit A: We have a thing for tables and sometimes brother Hayden even joins in the fun (though often forgets there is a table above him and hits his head.)


Exhibit B: We don't always like the positions we get ourselves into. (Yes, I know she is crying in this picture. But it was too humorous to pass up and I promptly saved her after it was taken.)



Hayden is going to preschool two days a week in the fall (small tear forming in the corner of my eye.) He's such a big boy and is so excited about going. I thought I would beat the rush on mini-backpacks and get him one for his carry-on for traveling this summer. When he has it on, he looks like such a boy. Lord knows he thinks he is all the time anyway. When I give him a kiss on the cheek he wipes it off and says "NO! Hayden big boy!" I tell him that even big boys can get kisses on the cheek from their mommies.


Hayden with a baseball in hand. Currently his favorite sport. He's contemplating life in this picture.



Hayden's version of a smile when I told him to look at the camera and smile. Well, we need to work on that one a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment