Friday, March 30, 2012

Arboretum and the Zoo

Cannot even tell how much this shocked him when the polar bear came up below him in the take and pushed off backward.  Pure shock.  Couldn't even move.  Now I know why seals get all worked up when these show up in the wild.   They are HUGE! And he was inches from it.




Staring down the serpent


Yes I am pointing my pale chubby calf and looking demure with my sippy cup.


I am so tired from pushing around a double stroller with 2 kids in it off and on and a camera, purse, picnic lunch, and more.  Oh wait, that was mom. Where's my rocker?


At the Arboretum...


Complete with dump trucks and diggers, I had a hard time prying them away from here.

Building a life-size train garden right now and these are to be the depot windows.

Checking out a "creek"
Isn't that why they build anything off the ground?  To jump off of it?


She's got the whole laying her head on the shoulder thing down.
Obligingly holding his sister's hand a mom's request

Ornery eyes


Happy boy





No comments:

Post a Comment