Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Weekend Part II

This was on Sunday, which was leisurely.  Again, an overcast evening and beautiful day lilies, two kids still in their nicer outfits from church.  Got a little camera happy.  This time Dad took some pictures of me.  It was fun.  I don't know how I look half the time.  I think that's why I have some many mirrors around.  Just to make sure I'm presentable when someone shows up at the door or I run an errand.  So it was my lucky day.  Presentable.  My kids, well, they might have a different opinion someday, but they are too cute not to be presentable all the time.


Never let a dress stand in her way of climbing.

Pokes my lens when it gets in her way while playing.

Little man is always so accommodating to my requests for hugs






Drama with a capital D.




No comments:

Post a Comment