Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Mobility Update


Well, officially he's not crawling yet. He's a pro at rolling all over (and I do mean everywhere) and very quickly at that. He changes direction my spinning on his belly and then rolling in a new direction. He can push himself backwards and often gets himself lodged under furniture as you can see here. Just the other day he covered 2 feet (on my bed while I was close by) by getting on hands and feet (the all-fours approach as taught by Sadie). However, I had to stop him from flying right off the bed toward his best friend, Sadie the lab. On his hands and knees he rocks and rocks and rocks then whines and whines and whines. He wakes up in his crib doing the same thing. He's obsessed with achieving this milestone. Until then, it's mobility in an unconventional way. We'll let you all know when he gets it!

No comments:

Post a Comment