Tuesday, October 4, 2011

11 Months (I'm a little behind)

I cannot get enough of this baby girl. I can only call her that for about 5 more days and then she's going to be on her way to toddlerdom. I'm a little behind on this but have been very busy lately. I was not going to let it escape me though, as she has just too precious of a face and too sweet of a disposition to let one slip by. She started taking her first steps just after she turned 10 months and gained more and more strength and balance and confidence in this month. She's so independent and feeds herself most everything. She drinks from her cup. She likes to figure everything out for herself. She loves her brother and imitates anything that he does (both a good and a bad thing.) She is perfecting the art of the tantrum. She is very dramatic and has a sense of humor. She loves to wrestle her Daddy. And, oh, does she love her daddy. That man walks through the door and she squeals with delight and heads his direction. In fact, most of the smiles you see in these pictures where on her face because he merely walked outside to see what I was doing with her. She's a beautiful little girl and her personality is showing itself more and more. She sweet but has her share of spice. I love my little girl and can't believe one is around the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment