Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer & The Fourth


We had a happy 4th of July over at a friends house for a cookout! Here are Daddy and baby girl rocking her patriotic ensembles. The whole fam did but I'm always the one behind the camera so if I get myself in there it is generally not a flattering picture or it is done by a professional photographer. So no family photo unfortunately. That and Hayden saw the baby pool and doused himself with water 5 minutes after we arrived. So Hayden had a blast with the other kids that were there including his going on 8 year old buddy.

Here we are taking rides in the Radio flyer wagon in the back yard. Little missy got quite upset when we stopped pulling it and took her out. Pure fit! Amazing coming from a little 8 month old. But watching their daddy pull them around, I told him, I wish I could bottle this memory and get in out later in life. It was just a simple summer evening as a family. I love it. To me its almost too good to be true on days like these I can't but help go to sleep at night a very grateful woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment