Thursday, August 20, 2009

This Week in News


Hey all! Well ever since we discovered crawling it has been but a whirlwind of new discoveries this week including pulling ourselves to standing (one that merited Daddy lowering the crib), we've tried taking on the stairs (Daddy again will have to tackle all the baby-gating that needs to be done), feeding ourselves successfully 2 cheerios (now his cholesterol has been lowered...afterall that's what it says on the box), and learning how to get Mommy's attention very quickly (bee-lining for the stairs, the edge of the bed, a mass of electrical cords...Lord help us.) I thought he required a lot of attention before but we have now reached a new level because I literally cannot take my eyes off of him for 1 second...I mean 1 second. He's very sneaky. Productivity in the household has dropped to a new low since our napping has also decreased. How did June Cleaver do it? Anyway, we also had a hot air balloon float just over our roof and backyard...I could see the peoples faces and they could see me in my pjs. But anything for a little education, right? So Hayden got to see his first hot air balloon. I don't think he gets it but he was watching. I could only catch the balloon as it was floating away on my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment