Sunday, December 26, 2010

Clare's Second Month

Forgive me, for I am a little behind. Rather, Clare forgive me. I am trying to keep up with everything for my blessed second child as I did with my first and am constantly gasping for air. So tonight after baths, I have abandoned the leftover steamed carrots on the stove to complete this, alas, almost 1 month late. However, I am doing it so the pictures will be slightly dated as these little sprites grow at amazing speeds. At Clare's 2 month appointment, she weighed in at 11 pounds 1 ounce having grown 1 ounce short of 4 pounds since her birth. Amazing! The girl, admittedly, is like her mama and doesn't turn away a good meal. So growing this one is EASY. In case you missed it, my little bean pole of a boy doesn't much care for dining (unless I spoil him with the occasional Happy Meal) and would much rather starve to death as he plays. But back to the littlest munchkin. She is a happy, happy, happy little girl. I can't get enough of her smiles and they just make my heart burst. She coos and does her version of talking. She is very vocal. She is strong and can roll with the best of them. She loves watching big brother play. Mostly, she is very social and wants to be a part of everything that everyone else is doing. We love her so much, all of us, even Sadie who tries to get the occasional lick off on her. Anyway, to the pictures now!























No comments:

Post a Comment