Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Visit to Santa Claus

So despite my fear of older men who dress up in costume to put small children in their laps and it being the heart of cold and flu season, I felt is was better judgment to not pass on my fears and cynicism to my kiddos and to avoid the question later in life of "why didn't we ever go see Santa Claus." It went really very well given we had to wait in a 45 minute line on a Friday morning to do it. It cracks me up that you can now buy USB drives which give you the rights to print and publish your pictures as you please. Back in my day not so long ago, or at least what I deem as not so long ago, it was strictly a photo sheet situation which you picked up at a later date and time. Here you have the immediate gratification of not only seeing the picture but walking away with it in your hand. Amazing. Even Santa visits have evolved.
Anyway here is Hayden at almost 2 years old (23 months) and Clare at 2 months and 1 day.





















Oh an by the way, Hayden knows who Santa Claus is now and everytime we see one he calls him Santa Claus. I just hope he doesn't think Santa always wears gym socks and a groovy 70's button up under his outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment